TO ALL CUSTOMERS:
Complaints* for violations of this Citizen’s Charter shall be filed with and acted upon in accordance with the following:
- For violations committed by the Division Chief or higher (Salary Grade 24 and above),complaints shall be filed with and acted upon by the Office of the Secretary, DENR through:
OFFICE OF THE ASSISTANT SECRETARY
for Internal Audit and Anti-Corruption
Department of Environment and Natural Resources
Visayas Avenue, Diliman, 1100 Quezon City
Telephone No. (02) 89296626 local 2218 or email at email@example.com
2. For violations committed by rank and file employees (Salary Grade 23 and below), complaints shall be acted upon by:
OFFICE OF THE REGIONAL DIRECTOR
Environmental Management Bureau Region I
DENR Bldg., Government Center, Brgy. Sevilla, City of San Fernando, La Union
Telephone No. 09778467416 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Verbal complaints must be conveyed to the Section Chief or Division Chief of the staff/employee concerned and will be acted upon as soon as possible.
4. In any event, you may also contact the Office of the Ombudsman and the Civil Service Commission respectively, at:
OFFICE OF THE OMBUDSMAN
Ombudsman Building, Agham Road,
North Triangle, Diliman, Quezon City
Telephone Nos. (+632) 8927-4102, 8927-2404
Schedule of Availability of Service: Monday to Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Who may avail of the Service: All EMB REGION I Clients
Documentary Requirements: Feedback Form
1: Public Assistance and Complaints Desk
Customers are encouraged to go to the Public Assistance and Complaints Desk of the EMB Region I office regarding any observed irregularities or slow rendition of frontline services.
2: Suggestion/Complaints Box
Customers are encouraged to check/accomplish standard forms and drop into the box regarding any observed irregularities or slow rendition of frontline services.
3. EMB Region I e-mail
Customers are encouraged to e-mail EMB Region I regarding any observed irregularities or slow rendition of frontline services at email@example.com
1. An apology from the organization of the erring personnel
2. Assurance that the mistake will not happen again
3. An explanation
4. Free re-delivery of service